Arrival Procedure & Patient Forms – COVID19
- Please remain in your car if you have any flu-like symptoms. Call reception once you arrive and we will bring you a mask and explain the procedure to you.
- All other patients please sanitise your hands upon entering the premises.
- We utilise the SafeWA contact register. We feel this will further ensure the safety of all our patients, Doctors and staff. Please download the SafeWA app and scan the QR code upon arrival or alternately, you can use our manual register.
- We encourage all patients to make an appointment rather than attending as a walk in patient. This ensures the Doctor will have adequate time to spend with you and will minimise waiting times and contact with other patients.
- New Patients please complete a New Patient Form. This must be submitted prior to your appointment.
Forms can be completed and submitted any time once you have booked your appointment.
We would appreciate card payments instead of cash where possible or applicable. Thank you for your consideration.
Please read our COVID 19 News page for more information regarding COVID 19 and GP After Hours Mount Lawley.